Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden.....

+2
Alecazam
metzstar
6 posters

Go down

Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden..... Empty Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden.....

Post by metzstar Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Is why i started playing guitar. Especially metallicas older stuff.....Kill em all album, rider the lightning, puppets, and justice...

best era i rekon for metal i rekon, sabbath was a bit before that but yeah...

metzstar

Back to top Go down

Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden..... Empty Re: Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden.....

Post by Alecazam Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm

man ur a dirty cunt metz. haha i liek to listen to this music once in awhile but never around anyone cos ill get called a fagget and my head kicked in Razz

slipknot n shit?

Alecazam

http://www.select7.tk

Back to top Go down

Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden..... Empty Re: Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden.....

Post by metzstar Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:46 am

use to like a few older slipknot songs, off their self titled album. but not realy anymore

metzstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecazam Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 am

i like the G TAR sounds, the winwinwintingtingtingtingting dunduntingting, but not the screaming crap that goes with most the stuff, MEOWWWMEWOWWWMEWOOWWWW

Alecazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ka!bz Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:45 am

the "winwinwintingtingtingtingting dunduntingting" sounds more like banjo than a guitar alec Razz
Ka!bz
Ka!bz

Back to top Go down

Post by metzstar Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 am

lol either that or a didgeridoo

metzstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecazam Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 am

what about the cat sounds for the singers voice? didnt pick up on that. nubs.

Alecazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ka!bz Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 am

just didn't care Razz
Ka!bz
Ka!bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecazam Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:29 am

lucky ur so cute.

Alecazam

Back to top Go down

Post by SGT RAMMSTEIN Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:01 am

love it slayer, iron maiden, suicidal tendancies, cradle of filth etc etc etc

SGT RAMMSTEIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm

i like metallica

master of puppets, memory remains, king nothing,fuel,st anger,somekind of monster,enter sandman and sad but true just to name a few

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by pr0digy Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 am

your a retard alec. MEOWMEOW? that's a cat idiot.

heavy metals vocals have always been typed as CRAWKCRAWK

pr0digy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum